Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Top 10 Makeup Products

Hi again! I know you’re wondering how I could possibly limit myself to 10 favorite makeup products... right? Trust me it was NOT easy to pick only 10. I really struggled with this haha. I love so many products- so so so many. I just love makeup, always have! 

To make this easier I will list things in order of the type of product it is. For example I’ll group the eye things together, and the face products together. Still only 10 products. 

Without further ado - let’s do this. 

Let’s start with eyes:

#1. Elf Wow Brow Fibre Gel- This is a pigmented eyebrow setting gel. It is amazing and really makes your brows fluffier, more natural and sets them all day long! 

#2. Maybelline New York The Matte Bar Eye Shadow Palette- the colors on this palette are so beautiful, very pigmented, natural shades and they blend so nicely. There isn’t any shedding with this formula either. 

#3. Elf Brow Gel and Powder Palette- this is such a cool product! Using an angled brush you dip into the gel and then into the powder and line/fill your brows. The gel helps to set them all day and the powder gives a more natural finish. 

Now for Face makeup:

#4: Maybelline Fit Me Translucent Loose Setting Powder- I love this powder because it has no fragrance, it doesn’t create a huge cloud and it doesn’t feel heavy on your skin. 

#5: Elf Poreless Putty Primer- THIS PRIMER IS LIFE CHANGING! Seriously. So silky, literally makes the most even base for your makeup and truly helps your makeup stay on longer. This is a less expensive dupe to the Benefit Primer.

#6: Benefit Cosmetics PoreFessionals Primer- By far the silkiest, moisturizing, long lasting primer I have ever used. The price is little more expensive but definitely worth it. 

#7: Seint Makeup- Seint is a personalized palette created just for you- 3D foundation of highlighting and contouring to create the flawless face! I am obsessed. 

#8: Tula Blurring Primer- This primer is more of a tinted moisturizer in my opinion. I prefer to wear this in place of makeup because of the beautiful glow and color it give your skin. A natural finish that blurs out your pores and evens your skin tone. 

**I might have a weird obsession with primers**

Now time for the kissers! 

#9: NYX Powder Puff Lippie- This lip gloss is almost like a crayon sponge of color for your lips. The formula is so moisturizing even though it is a matte finish! Beautiful pigment and long wear. 

#10: Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Lip Sticks- These lipsticks are so great. For a long wear, no smudge product these are not drying at all. They don’t flake, they hold color and placement for hours! Like 8+ hours. Amazing. 

There they are! Ten of my favorite make-up products. I have so many more but of course 300 would take far to long to list. I will link them all below for you! 

Wow Brow Gel Eye Shadow Pallet  Brow Pallet Elf Primer Benefit Primer Seint Tula Primer NYX Lip Super Stay Lip Stick



No comments:

Post a Comment

We Moved!

 Its been a few months since I sat down to write up a blog post. We have been quite busy over here in the Olson household! Over the last few...