Thursday, December 10, 2020

Meet The Family!

 We are the Olsons.

Where did it all start? Arizona was the spot that Jackie and I (Meghan) met. We met when we were 14, at a church retreat. I was definitely smitten with that long haired goofy teenager who never gave me the time of day. In fact he started dating one of my friends that very weekend. Boy was I heart broken. BUT- Fast forward to November 2016 and I slid into Jackie's DM's. Yes I did indeed. He was in the Marine Corps stationed in SC and I was living in Madison, WI. After we talked for a couple of months we decided it was time for a visit. So off I went down to SC. Walking through the Airport anxious as can be... I spotted him. I remember thinking to myself "that is my husband". 2 days later we were engaged. We got engaged on the beach in South Carolina. It wasn't some big proposal, he didn't have a ring, we just decided that we were meant to be and wanted to get married. I went back to WI and told my mom, he called his parents and before we knew it we were going to AZ to meet his family and get married. We got married on my parents anniversary (something I always wanted since my dad passed away) in his moms backyard. March 11th, 2017. It was the most magical day! 

One month after the wedding I packed up everything I owned into a U-haul trailer and my jeep and drove down to start our new life as a married couple in SC! I must add that I drove straight through with 3 cats and no music- nothing would work! Man did I make up some sweet tunes! 
Alright now you have the back story! Lets meet the family!

Jackie, Daddy:

Marine Vet, fitness enthusiast,  dedicated father, loving husband. Goof. 











Meghan, Mom: 

SAHM, social media influencer, beauty vlogger, nagging wife. Queen. 










Camden, Dude: 


The coolest, smartest, fruit snack obsessed 3 yr old


McKinley, Sissy:

The most opinionated, talkative, food obsessed, giggly 6 month old there ever was!

                        

Willie, Wilson Dog:
Dog, fantastic cuddler, pro barker





Here we are! The Olson 5. We are a simple family that loves to play, and make everyday the most exciting possible. Heh- now don't we wish that was true! Lets be real, we do laundry, change diapers, make meal after meal, play play doh for hours a day, pick up toys 17 times in the same day, and end everyday exhausted and full of love! 
Here on the blog we will be posting family updates, photos, favorite recipes, life hacks, fitness and health tips, amazon deals, and favorite products that we use!


We hope you find everything you need here, and are excited to share our lives with you!


Love, The Olson Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Moved!

 Its been a few months since I sat down to write up a blog post. We have been quite busy over here in the Olson household! Over the last few...